Logo

Logo

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Deb's Story Part 2


It has been an interesting journey over the last 20 years. Anyone who thinks life is boring as a Christian is missing the point. I think I was born into the battle! Within my first couple of years of walking with Jesus I had traveled to the other side of the world with a 3 week mission trip to Asia, got a crash course on the Spirit of Jezebel – thank you Frances Frangipane for “The Three Battle Grounds”, it was a life saver! I left a flourishing career in the market place only to be thrust back into it for another 9 year season.

I learned much in that season, I learned how to be a Joseph / Daniel and give counsel to leaders in the market place. I learned what it was to have an Ishmael. Then I learned how to birth an Isaac, which is now known as Lite the Fire.

Lite the Fire was birthed out of a season of non-stop prayer. It was 10 days of prayer in the 10th month, between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in 2005. The Lord moved in amazing ways during those 10 days. I saw people come from all over the State to this little prayer room on the campus of Pure Heart Christian Fellowship in Glendale, AZ.  I realized how hungry people were for an encounter with the Lord. Little did I know that this prayer room would catapult me into my destiny! As a result of those 10 day of prayer the Lord called me to be a “fire starter” and after 6 months of arguing with the Lord and feeling terribly unqualified Lite the Fire was birthed in March, 2006.


Stay tuned for part 3!




No comments:

Post a Comment